- Monoclonal Antibody Treatment
Several locations are offering monoclonal antibody treatments across the State, including some physician's offices in Indian River and Brevard County. This Informational link about monoclonal antibody treatments may be helpful determining if it is the right option for you.
COVID-19 Vaccines In Florida Resource Page
Link to sign up for Indian River County Alerts for Vaccine Availability and other Emergency-Related News
- Click here for Governor DeSantis' Resource Page for COVID-19
- Latest press releases concerning COVID-19 from the Indian River County Emergency Operations Center webpage for local information.
- You may also find the links here on the Florida Department of Health website in the upper left corner. They update their website twice daily at 11:00 am and 6:00 pm with new information pertaining to COVID-19 cases in Florida.
- For latest Florida statistics, click here, then scroll down to the 2nd orange button under TOTAL CASES OVERVIEW ("Review Case, Monitoring, & PUI Information on the latest COVID-19 Daily Report”) that says “See the Report.” A PDF file will open with the detailed report.
Indian River Cleveland Clinic has a nurse triage line 7-3 daily, 772-226-4846, which is to be called if a person has symptoms and believes they need to have an appointment for the drive-in testing center. The Florida Health COVID-19 Call Center is available 24/7 at 866-779-6121.
SOUTH INDIAN RIVER COUNTY MEDICAL & DENTAL OFFICES
1545 9th Street SW (Oslo Road) Vero Beach, 1.5 miles west of U.S. Highway 1
Drive Thru testing offered Wed. & Fri., 8:30-10:30
GIFFORD HEALTH CENTER
4675 28th Ct. Vero Beach, across from Gifford Middle School
Drive Thru Testing Tue. & Sat., 8:30-10:30
NORTH INDIAN RIVER COUNTY MEDICAL & DENTAL OFFICES
12196 CR 512 Fellsmere, 1.7 miles west of I-95
Inside Building testing, Tue. & Fri., 2:30-4:30
CARE SPOT URGENT CARE - Insurance taken
1820 58th Avenue, Suite 110 , Vero Beach
7 DAYS A WEEK 8 am-8 pm
If possible, it is still requested that you contact staff during normal working hours by phone or email. If you do visit our facility, it would be very much appreciated if you would please wear a mask.
The Finance Department and the Postal Center are open normal hours. The Community Center is also open.
The Town Manager/Town Clerk's Office is closed to the public during construction, but meetings may be arranged for an alternate location by appointment only (call 231-1771, extension 200).
The Building Department is open and also has the ability to conduct most business online such as applying for a permit, requesting a variance, etc. using one of the many forms available here. Using only an address, you can use iWorq features to look up specific information on a particular property.
The Public Safety Department reception area is open normal business hours, 8-4, M-F.
Link to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
FEMA has established a Rumor Control section on their website at this link.
For other information and resources, please visit this page established by the Florida League of Cities.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS and Other Information
- How many confirmed cases have there been in Indian River County**?
According to the Indian River County Health Department, statistics are updated daily.
- Are Town Offices open?
YES. You are still encouraged to conduct business from a distance if at all possible. Staff may be reached by phone or email as usual.
- Are there any local resources to help?
YES, the United Way has offered this information on their website.