The Town is soliciting bids for the Old Winter Beach Road Project.
Click here for the Old Winter Beach Road Project announcement.
For Project Improvement Plans & Drawings click on this Dropbox link. Please use the individual file links to the right for bid documents.
Addendum 1 to Bid Package
Notice of Pre-Bid Conference set for 1-26-18
The Town is accepting bids for Hurricane Damage Repairs to the Public Safety Building
Request for Proposal
(posted on bulletin board and website; published 1-25-18)
The Town of Indian River Shores invites interested parties to submit sealed bids, no later than 2 p.m. on Monday, February 5, 2018 for PUBLIC SAFETY DEPARTMENT (PSD) BUILDING REPAIRS.
This request is for a proposal to make the following repairs to the Public Safety Department Building located at 6001 N. State Road A1A, Indian River Shores, Florida (facing Fred Tuerk Drive). Proposals must include an initial project on-site overview, and all necessary project permits/inspections. Proposals must also include a timeline of specific tasks to be performed, cost and time estimate for completion.
- Drywall: Remove and replace drywall that was affected by damaging water in both offices
- Stucco Repair: On South side exterior, includes removal of damaged stucco, installing new Tyvek, paperback lath, scaffolding and new stucco as required
- Insulation: Remove and replace insulation in walls or ceilings as needed in affected areas
- Carpentry: Remove all baseboards, crown molding and/or trim where affected and reinstall or provide new materials as needed
- Painting: Interior of both offices and pressure clean exterior area affected. Prime all areas, apply 1 coat of elastomeric paint (exterior) and 2 top coats of premium paint.
- Flooring: Where affected, remove damaged flooring. Supply and install two 19’ x 12’ rooms with new flooring, equivalent of wood ceramic tile 6” x 24” or plank material that looks like wood.
- Windows: Service or repair three (3) leaky windows using approved sealants and back caulking behind each tapcon, as well as covering fasteners with silicone.
- Miscellaneous tasks: Provide site supervision; remove & reinstall blinds; provide plastic barriers, paper on flooring, and protection for furniture; removal of demolition material; check all areas for moisture; other tasks not listed above that are necessary to ensure a safe and watertight environment are called to Town’s attention for consideration.
All proposals should be placed in a sealed envelope and mailed for receipt by or delivered in person NLT 2 p.m. on Monday, February 5, 2018 to:
Town Clerk (PSD Building Repairs)
6001 N. State Road A1A
Indian River Shores, FL 32963
The Town of Indian River Shores reserves the right to reject any or all proposals submitted in the best interest of the residents of the Town. Expect notification of award to be made between 22-26 February, 2018.
Solid Waste Hauling
The Town of Indian River Shores awarded the contract for solid waste to Republic Services, who has served the Town continuously for over 30 years. We will be going out for rebid for the recycling portion early in 2018.